The Site is defined as http://www.safetyunlimited.co.uk.
1. Welcome to the Safety Unlimited Website. By using this Site, you agree to be bound by all of the terms of this Agreement. Access to all parts of the Site is currently free to All Users. Safety Unlimited, reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement or to modify any features of this Site at any time. By registering for this Site and/or continuing to use this Site after the posting of Notices regarding such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
3. This Site (including, but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United Kingdom and other countries. All content and other elements comprising this Site are also copyrighted works. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Site.
4. (a) Except for Content you have entered on the Site, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this Site, except that you may download material from this Site for your own personal use as follows: you may make one machine readable copy and/or one print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute any part of this Site over any network, including a local area network, nor sell or offer it for sale. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind of database.
(b) Just as Safety Unlimited requires Users to respect our copyrights, and those of our affiliates and partners, we respect the copyrights of others. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us immediately.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Safety Unlimited , its directors, officers, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable lawyers' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement, or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
6. This Site is available "as is." We do not warrant that access to this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the news, information or other materials available through this Site. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to this Site. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Site or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through this Site. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed in this Site or available though links in this Site. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this Site. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or other destructive materials to this Site, we do not guarantee or warrant that this Site or materials that may be downloaded from this Site do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this Site and any materials available through this Site, you do so solely at your own risk.
7. The Site contains links to other World Wide Web sites("Third Party Sites"). Where possible, Safety Unlimited will make these links clear. Safety Unlimited is not responsible for the availability or content of Third Party Sites and will not be a party to, or in any way responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such Third Party Sites.
8. Safety Unlimited, its officers, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, or licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this Site or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in this Site (including without limitation as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of this Agreement). Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of this Site.
9. This Agreement may be terminated by either party for any reason at any time. Sections three (3) and six (6) through nine (9) of this Agreement shall survive such termination.
10. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
Last Update: April 15th, 2005